Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could aid our pets to have a truly peaceful transition at the end of their life?
Wouldn't it be amazing if we had a new way of supporting our loved ones and clients when they experience the death of their pet?
This is why I created this one of a kind of workshop based on my many years of experience working with dying pets and their humans.
In this training you will get tools to have a more integrated experience during the end of life process.
Our topics include:
– Creating a compassionate and inclusive culture for the end of life
– The partnership between humans and their pets
– The different phases of dying
– Tools of discernment: our pain – our pet's pain
– Holding Space
– Holistic end of life care
– Creating meaningful rituals
– Coping with pet loss
– Supporting pet guardians during pet hospice
– Supporting pet guardians during euthanasia
– Supporting pet guardians after the death of their pet
Saturday, December 7, from 11 AM to 4 PM
Sunday, December 08 from 11 AM to 4 PM
Please PM me for more information
You can also find us on www.meetup.com/PDX-Pet-Wellness-Circle/
Cannot make it to Portland?
We also offer remote trainings.
Please send a PM for more information.