Come celebrate the country’s independence at the July 4th Pet Parade and Old Fashioned Festival – hosted by Bend Park and Recreation District and sponsored by Bend Pet Express. Event details below... it's a full day of fun and games!
Share the fun and use hashtag #bendpets on July 4th for a chance to be featured on Bend Pet Express social media channels! 🐾🇺🇸
JULY 4TH PET PARADE - DOWNTOWN BEND
• A community tradition since the 1930s
• All ages welcome.
• Come dressed in costume with your pet or stuffed animal on pulled wagons, bikes or trikes.
• No registration necessary.
• Decorating Party & Parade Line Up: 9 a.m., Parade Begins: 10 a.m.
• Stop by Bend Pet Express's Dog Decoration Station for safe, pet-friendly paints, bandanas and even some calming products.
• Lineup is on Wall Street in front of the Bend-La Pine Schools Administration Building.
• ADA spectator areas are located on Wall, Lava and Minnesota streets. Parking is recommended in the City of Bend Parking Garage.
• Downtown streets along the parade route will close at 9:15 a.m. Please arrive early.
• Kids receive a keepsake and popsicle.
• Pets must be leashed – be responsible for and clean up after your pet.
• No rabbits, cats or aggressive dogs.
• If you have large animals, please arrive early.
• Cyclists and equestrians, wear your helmets.
• Please do not give away animals.
• No solicitation, commercial floats, motorized vehicles, motorcycles or distribution of anything to spectators.
JULY 4TH OLD FASHIONED FESTIVAL - DRAKE PARK
• 8:00 - 11:00 am: Pancake Breakfast, presented by the Sunrise Lions Club
• 11:00 am - 4:00 pm: Food, arts & crafts, community booths, live music, games, and more!
Read more details here: