2019 Oregon Corgi Beach Day - Benefiting the Oregon Humane Society
Beach Day Theme: Corgi Beach Bums
Date: Saturday, July 27,2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location: Cannon Beach OR, On the Beach between 1st St and Ecola Creek
Let’s pack up our gear, picnic lunch and of course our Corgis (Purebred or Mix) and head out to Cannon Beach for the day! Nothing says Summer Fun like a mob of Corgis enjoying the Sun, Sand and the Ocean Breeze, while raising money for a good cause!
100% of our Net Proceeds goes to the Oregon Humane Society
Our goal is to raise funds for the Oregon Humane Society so, we encourage a $10 donation to OHS at sign in.
Sign-in at the OHS tent so we can get an official Corgi and Human count and drop off your donation to Oregon Humane Society! Then shop at the merchandise area to get your Corgi gifts, raffle tickets, and/or bid on the silent action items. You can purchase Beach Day merchandise in advance of the event at http://www.portlandcorgi.com/Shop.php
PARKING: Use any PUBLIC or STREET PARKING on the north end of Cannon Beach. (Remember to obey posted parking restrictions.) Cannon Beach is a small coastal town, so plan to spend time looking for Parking.
Agenda: (No Group Photo planned)
• 10:00am Event Opens - Stop by the OHS tent to sign-in and drop off your donation.
• 11:30 am Costume Contest – the audience will select a winner
1. Best Beach Bootie
2. Celebrity Impersonations
3. Dynamic Duo - Owner & Corgi Themed
4. Any Thing Goes
• 1:00pm Corgi Races – the fastest stumpy legs around, will your corgi win it? (REGISTER at the OHS booth starting at 11:00am until all 64 racing slots are filled).
• 2:00pm Raffle Drawing - you have to be present to win!
• 2:30 pm Silent Auction Closes - winners announced, you have to be present to win, if someone that out-bid you does not claim the prize, we will move down the list to the next highest bidder.
• 4:00pm Event Closes - pack up and head out for a well-deserved Corgi nap!
Various Corgi themed items.
Raffle Tickets - $1.00