Take MAX to the Dash!
The Oregon Humane Society’s Doggie Dash is coming up on Saturday May 10th, from 7:30 am – 1:00 pm at Waterfront Park in downtown Portland. Once again, in partnership with OHS, Tri-met is allowing dogs heading to the Doggie Dash to ride on our MAX system that day.
- Dogs allowed until 2 PM only
- Dogs allowed on Trimet trains only
- Dogs must be under the owner’s control (leash or crate) at all times
- Dogs must wear a muzzle or Gentle Leader-type head collar, as well as current ID tags
- Dogs must use the rear car of a 2-car train only
- Fares required for all human companions age seven and older
TriMet’s new TriMet Tickets mobile app lets you purchase and use tickets and passes instantly on your phone – anywhere, anytime. Just download the free app, register your debit/credit card in the secure system and you’re ready to go. Get more information at trimet.org/mobiletickets.
For more information on the Doggie Dash, visit OregonHumane.org/DoggieDash.