What's not to love about a wise, beautiful white muzzle? Sadly, older animals are often overlooked. Animal shelters and rescues everywhere have healthy seniors looking for one special family to cherish them the rest of their lives, and that's exactly what they deserve! Here are just a few reasons to adopt a rockin' senior:
- What you see is what you get - they come with no surprises!
- Already housebroken & know basic commands.
- No chewing stage! Less destructive than puppies or kittens.
- They know right from wrong.
- Seniors are calmer and low maintenance so you can relax.
- Settle in easy and are good at giving love.
- If you lead a low-impact life, they'll fit right in!
- Don't ask for much; just a warm place to sleep, good meals, and lots of love.
- They fill the holes in your heart instead of digging holes in your yard!
- Older pets are often overlooked in shelters - you are truly saving a life when you adopt a senior.
There's no friend like an old friend!
Adopt a Senior Pet!